XML Market News

Use Options For a Chance To Buy NXPI at a 38% Discount

published about 2 hours ago
Use Options For a Chance To Buy NXPI at a 38% Discount
Looking back to 163 days ago, NXP Semiconductors NV (NASD: NXPI) priced a 17,376,611 share secondary stock offering at $60.35 per share. Buyers in that offering made a considerable investment into the company, expecting that their investment would go up over the course of time and based on early trading on Friday, the stock is now 6.3% above the offering price.

Use Options For a Chance To Buy BCRX at a 52% Discount

published about 2 hours ago
Use Options For a Chance To Buy BCRX at a 52% Discount
Looking back to 149 days ago, BioCryst Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASD: BCRX) priced a $100,000,000 secondary stock offering at $10.00 per share. Buyers in that offering made a considerable investment into the company, expecting that their investment would go up over the course of time and based on early trading on Friday, the stock is now 20.9% above the offering price.

Merkel voices support for Draghi after report of tensions

published about 2 hours ago
BERLIN (Reuters) - German Chancellor Angela Merkel thanked ECB President Mario Draghi for spelling out to leaders at an EU summit that governments must play a role in boosting the faltering euro zone economy, and said it was their firm intention to do so. "I am very thankful to Mario Draghi for holding up a mirror for us once again," Merkel told a news conference in Brussels on Friday, a day after Reuters reported tensions in the relationship between Berlin ... more

S&P 500 Analyst Moves: ISRG

published about 2 hours ago
The latest tally of analyst opinions from the major brokerage houses shows that among the components of the S&P 500 index, Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) is now the #184 analyst pick, moving up by 32 spots.         This rank is formed by averaging the analyst opinions for each component from each broker, and then ranking the 500 components by those average opinion values.

How To YieldBoost Ubiquiti Networks From 0.5% To 29.4% Using Options

published about 2 hours ago
How To YieldBoost Ubiquiti Networks From 0.5% To 29.4% Using Options
Shareholders of Ubiquiti Networks Inc (NASD: UBNT) looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 0.5% annualized dividend yield can sell the March 2015 covered call at the $36 strike and collect the premium based on the $4.00 bid, which annualizes to an additional 28.9% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 29.4% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away. Any ... more